Accept • Encourage • Inspire
• We accept all people, from every walk of life, in accordance with the example and command of Jesus Christ to love one another as He has loved us. (John 13:35).
• We acknowledge that God accepts us just as we are. (Romans 5:8).
• We accept Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary for salvation. (Romans 15:7).
• The Word of God encourages us to live a life of power and purpose. (2 Corinthians 13:4).
• We are encouraged and built up by other people. (Hebrews 10:24-25).
• We encourage others with the encouragement Christ has given us. (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
• The Word of God is inspired and can be trusted as reliable and a manual for living a godly life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
• God stirs in the life of those whose heart is toward Him as He inspires us to a life of obedience and service (Romans 15:4).
• Because of the love of Christ that lives within us, we strive to inspire others to seek a life changing relationship with Christ through our words, actions and testimony. (1 Thessalonians 1:2-3).