RELAX. THIS IS HOME!
Thank you for visiting Fields of Grace. We love when new people join us and share in the joy of the Lord. We’d love to stay in touch with you and your family. Kindly take a moment to give us the opportunity to get to know you more. Here’s how:
- Fill out our Relax, this is home form. Your information is kept confidential and we don’t SPAM you. We just want to get to know you and your family and be here for you when you need us.
- Sign up for our newsletter: This is our main means of communication. Some of the things you will find in our newsletters include:
- Weekly song lyrics you can print in your own home and bring to service.
- Sermon notes outline for additional study.
- Notification of any service cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Notification of events, happenings, and important updates.
- Download our FREE app: The FOG app is packed with wonderful resources. It is also an amazing tool we use to send you notifications should there be any closures. Be sure when you download that you allow for “push notifications” and that in your main phone settings (outside of the APP) that you have selected to receive notifications.
- Social Gathering Guidelines: Be sure to view our Social Gathering Guidelines so that you are informed and prepared to worship stress free every Sunday.
We are so glad you took the time to visit and we look forward to seeing you again.
Winter Service Time: 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (November 2020 through May 23, 2021)
Summer Worship Times: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. meeting at Stade’s Farm in McHenry.
Pastor Jeanine & the Elders