THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:7
Since COVID19, we are highly recommending that giving be done through our secure electronic means. Setting up a regular giving schedule (weekly, monthly, etc.) is a wonderful way to help the ministry of Fields of Grace continue to thrive.
Here are the many giving opportunities available.
OPTION 1: GIVE ONLINE NOW
Visit our secure GIVING PAGE to enter your generous gifts! You can set up an account to track your giving and also choose to select the recurring giving option.
Here is a handy Fields of Grace Giving Manual to help you set up your account for the first time.
1. Type in amount you’d like to give.
2. Choose frequency (“one-time,” “weekly,” etc.)
3. Make an account so you can keep track of your giving (first/last name and email).
4. Check email to get code to confirm membership (sometimes goes to “junk”).
5. Give your card or bank info- it will stay secure and private (only the site sees it, not the church).
6. Confirm gift.
7. Moving forward after you sign in you won’t have to give the card/bank info because it will be securely stored by Subsplash. Now you can save time and track your giving. The direct giving link can also be reached via text so you can store the number and save the time of visiting the website!
OPTION 2: TEXT TO GIVE
Text the word “MYFOG” (make sure there are no spaces) to 206-859-9405 and follow the prompts. If you prefer this option we recommend you add the 206-859-9405 number to your phone for easy future giving.
OPTION 3: GIVE THROUGH THE FOG APP:
Download the FREE FOG APP in iTunes, the Google Play Store, and the Amazon App Store. There is a giving option on the home page allowing you to give securely through the app.
OPTION 4: SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
You may place tithes and offerings in the donation box on the back table on Sunday mornings before or after worship services. Please remember to follow the published FOG Social Gathering Guidelines while congregating at the back table. Checks should be made out to “Fields of Grace”. You may also place cash in the same box if you prefer.
OPTION 5: SNAIL MAIL GIFTS TO:
Hey, it’s still nice to receive a personal card with your gift. Simply mail to: Fields of Grace. 539 W Liberty Street, Suite 204, Wauconda, IL 60084
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8