Ministry designed to be Jesus to the community. Putting feet to our faith.
Our objective is to provide a worship gathering for believers outside of a Sunday morning providing a place of joyful service and volunteer kindness in and around the community. This is a time of coming together for encouragement, prayer, worship and the building up of God’s people to equip them for acts of service. It is an opportunity to bring the community together on a local level and help them draw closer to the Lord through serving a larger cause outside of self.
Feet to the Street is a calling out to minister to God’s people, taking our faith deeper by volunteering acts of kindness and love. This is an opportunity for people from all walks of life and denominational affiliations to be Jesus to others. F2TS is a chance to demonstrate faith in action through practical acts of service to others, done in the name of Jesus Christ with no expectations or strings attached. It is a cup of cold water for the sake of His Name.
Possible Service/Ministry Assignments: (Just to name a few…)
- Bring groceries to a shut in and stay to visit and pray with her/him
- Help with light chores (house cleaning, laundry)
- Help put salt in water softeners
- Light home repairs
- Garden and/or yard work (seasonal)
- Bring a cup of coffee and visit sick and/or lonely people
- Help a single mom with various chores she cannot do
- Change oil on a single Mom’s or Senior’s car
- Musical people sing/play shut in’s/hospice care
- There are no limits to where the Lord will open doors of service.
We encourage people through pray, always pointing our acts of service back to the Lord.
If you would love to share the love of Jesus in a practical, tangible way, kindly complete our
FEET-TO-THE-STREET Volunteer form.
If you are unable to volunteer but are able to help give to the needs of others, please consider giving a love gift today by clicking on the Make a Difference button below.